Robertson Village Walk
Please note: the cafes open at different times - check their availability on robertson.nsw.au
Download the information on this page
Robertson Heritage Railway Station
The National Trust listed railway station at Robertson was completed in 1932 along with the Unanderra-Moss Vale Railway Line. This rare intact group of buildings is a significant example of the use of pre-cast buildings designed by NSW railway engineers, with pe-fabricated ‘rusticated’ concrete slabs slotted into pre-cast posts. The Station currently houses a small history display and is maintained by the community volunteers of Robertson Heritage Railway Station Inc .
Two Heritage Walks:
West: From the station, walk past the Bowling Club to the corner (opposite motel) then turn left and follow the circuit from 1 to 13, then return to the railway past 15, 16 and the motel and club.
East: From the railway precinct, walk east past the Common to Meryla St, turn left and left again at the corner of Illawarra Highway to number 16, return past 15, continue east past the Pub (14), up to the Cheese Factory, and re-trace steps to return to railway
Cheese Factory. Opening in 1936 the Factory produced Robertson Cheese from local milk until it closed in 1989.