Click the three top left lines for other pages when in Mobile phone mode
Welcome to Robertson Heritage Railway Station
Robertson Heritage Railway Station Inc holds a number of special events throughout the year, as well as looking after the gardens and heritage railway buildings including the station and a refurbished Fettlers Shed used now as a gallery and community facility.
Come visit the beautifully restored Robertson Heritage Railway Station in the pretty village of Robertson
on the eastern edge of the Southern Highlands.
Events for Your 2019 Diary
- Annual Heritage Art Exhibition - 4 weekends - Saturday 23rd March to Sunday 14th April 2019
- Classic Car Show - Sunday 14th April 2019
- Flowers in Art Exhibition - 3 weekends - Saturday 28th September to Sunday 13th October 2019
- Robertson Railway Open Gardens - Saturday 12th October to Sunday 13th October 2019
- Robertson Waratah Dog Walk - 1pm Sunday 13th October 2019
The Robertson Railway Station has a unique set of buildings completed in 1932 when the Illawarra Mountain Railway was built and is heritage listed by the National Trust. The station precinct has a museum, gallery, picnic pavilions, Perway/Gang Shed, reconciliation carved poles, and Flugelman sculpture in landscaped gardens.
Selection of images related to Robertson Heritage Railway Station